The Gold American Eagle is based on Augustus Saint-Gaudens' 1907 $20 Gold Double Eagle, showing a proud Lady Liberty. PCGS certification adds collectible value to the inaugural issue of the first ever redesign of this popular coin.
For the first time ever, the 2021 Gold American Eagles received an updated design. We offer PCGS certification to add collectability to the inaugural issue of the redesign for this popular coin.
- Each coin contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- First year of the historic redesign of the Gold Eagle, adding collectible value to these Gold coins!
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. The Type 2 design features added details from the original bronze cast to enhance this beloved design.
- Reverse: a bold close-up portrait of an eagle, designed by Jennie Norris. This design is the first new design introduced since the series began in 1986.