This low mintage 1992 Gold Eagle combines the best aspects of collectibility and bullion investment appeal, being guaranteed by the U.S. Mint, to make the perfect coin for any lover of Gold.
- Mintage of only 275,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.