The Gold American Eagle coin was introduced in 1986 and has been produced by the U.S. Mint each year since. Gold American Eagles attract attention from collectors and investors around the world for their beautiful, patriotic design and Gold value.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes.All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.