Since its inception in 1986, Gold American Eagles have been America's preferred bullion coin, featuring a classic, beloved design. With historically low mintages, fractional Gold Eagles provide collectibility on top of investment appeal.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing in the wind against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.