The Gold American Eagle features a stunning design that is recognized worldwide and often considered the most beautiful design of American coinage. This beauty has led the Gold Eagle to be the most popular Gold coin in the United States.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Features the West Point Mint's "W" mint mark.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.