Burnished Gold American Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's Gold Eagle bullion coin and are produced in lower mintages. This coin has been certified as a perfect MS-70 by NGC, guaranteeing its beauty and high quality.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified a perfect MS-70 by NGC, guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Worldwide mintage of only 15,164 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind, signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y. with the "W" mint mark.