Gold American Eagles have been America's preferred bullion coin, featuring a classic, beloved design. With historically low mintages, fractional Gold Eagles provide collectibility on top of investment appeal and are guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Mintage of just 71,000 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing in the wind against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.