Since arriving on the scene in 1986, the 1 oz Gold Eagle has been America's preferred Gold bullion coin with a classic, patriotic design and a full ounce of Gold. These Gold coins are ideal for investing and popular for collecting as well.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.