The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Graded a perfect Mint State-70 by PCGS, this 2014 Gold American Eagle adds collectibility as well as Gold value for investors.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- The FirstStrike® label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Design by Miley Busiek shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
- The PCGS certification guarantees the authenticity and perfect Mint State-70 condition of the coin.