The Gold American Eagle, often thought of as the most beautiful of all American coin designs, has received an updated design in honor of the 35th anniversary of this popular series. Act now to add the first issue of the new design to your collection!
- Each coin contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- First year of the historic redesign of the Gold Eagle, adding collectible value to these Gold coins!
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The FirstStrike® designation guarantees this coin was among the earliest Type 2 Gold Eagles, shipping from the mint within 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. The Type 2 design features added details from the original bronze cast to enhance this beloved design.
- Reverse: a bold close-up portrait of an eagle, designed by Jennie Norris. This design is the first new design introduced since the series began in 1986.