In honor of the 35th anniversary of the American Gold Eagles, new designs have been introduced in mid-year 2021, creating a highly sought-after inaugural issue of these popular coins. Act now to add the first issue of the new design to your collection!
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. We are one of very few companies authorized to purchase all four Precious Metals from the U.S. Mint allowing us to offer products directly to our customers.
- Contains 1 oz of fine Gold.
- First year of the historic redesign of the Gold Eagle, adding collectible value to these Gold coins!
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in U.S. Mint tubes. All other Gold Eagle coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand, and an olive branch in her left. The Type 2 design features added details from the original bronze cast to enhance this beloved design.
- Reverse: a bold close-up portrait of an eagle, designed by Jennie Norris. This design is the first new design introduced since the series began in 1986.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.