The Gold American Eagle series, one of America's most beautiful coin series, is continuing its legacy into 2022.
The 2022 Gold Eagles will feature the popular reverse design from mid-year 2021 to move this iconic Gold coin into the new era of American Eagles. This 2022 1/10 oz Gold Eagle is also PCGS certified, adding to its overall appeal.
- Each coin contains 1/10 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Day of Issue label guarantees this coin was among the very first of the coins shipped from the mint.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her one hand and an olive branch in the other. This artwork is modeled after Saint-Gaudens' 1907 Double Eagle design, and it also has more detail that was taken from the original bronze cast.
- Reverse: Depicts Jennie Norris' design of a bold, close-up portrait of an eagle. This artwork is the second edition of the new design introduced in 2021. Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.