The highly anticipated 2022 dated Gold Eagles are here and, with a PCGS MS-70 grading, they are perfect for any collection.
Featuring the new reverse design introduced in mid-year 2021, the 2022 American Eagles combine the excitement of a newer design with the reassurance of the widely appreciated guaranteed Gold content.
- Each coin contains 1/10 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Day of Issue label guarantees this coin was among the very first of the coins shipped from the mint.
- Obverse: Modeled off the beloved Saint-Gaudens’s $20 Gold Double Eagle design, the obverse features a lovely Lady Liberty holding a torch in one hand and an olive branch in the other. This design has more details taken from the original bronze cast.
- Reverse: Depicts Jennie Norris's design of a bold, close-up portrait of an eagle. This artwork is the second edition of the new design introduced in 2021.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.