This 2023 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle is graded MS-70 by NGC and also has the First Day of Issue designation. This 1/10 oz Gold coin will make an excellent addition to any collection or portfolio.
Fractional Gold Eagles are a great deal for those who want the same design as the full ounce Gold Eagle but at a lower price. also offers NGC-graded Gold Eagles that have been given an MS-70 grade, making them even more collectible. Don't wait - buy a 2023 1/10 oz while they're still available!
The United States Mint does not sell these bullion coins directly to the public, but rather distributes them through a network of Authorized Purchasers, including. Being listed as an Authorized Purchaser allows us to offer the 2023 American Eagles to our customers sooner than other retailers.
- Contains 1/10 oz of pure Gold.
- NGC protective holder guarantees the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- This coin has the First Day of Issue designation, which indicates it was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Includes Lady Liberty with cascading hair, a torch in one hand and an olive branch in the other. The obverse includes extra details from the initial Bronze cast.
- Reverse: Shows Jennie Norris’s detailed portrait of an eagle.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.