Because of their renowned design and assured Gold content, the Gold American Eagle is one of the most preferred bullion coins in the business. This ¼ oz Gold Eagle is graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS, ensuring that it is in flawless condition.
In addition, these 2023 Eagles will have the PCGS First Day of Issue label, which means they were some of the first coins shipped from the U.S. Mint when they were released.
The U.S. Mint does not provide its American Gold Eagles right to the public.
- Contains 1/4 oz of fine Gold.
- PCGS protective packaging secures and guarantees that the coin remains in perfect 70 condition.
- The First Day of Issue label ensures that this coin was one of the very first coins to be shipped from the mint.
- Obverse: Using the design from the original Gold Double Eagle artwork, this Gold coin shows Lady Liberty with added details from the earliest Bronze cast.
- Reverse: Boasts a close-up picture of an eagle that was designed by Jennie Norris.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.