The Gold American Eagle features a stunning design that is recognized worldwide and often considered the most beautiful design of American coinage. This beauty has led the Gold Eagle to be the most popular Gold coin in the United States.
- Contains 1 oz of pure Gold as .9167 fine.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Day of Issue label guarantees this coin was among the very first shipped from the mint.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. The design features added details from the original Bronze cast.
- Reverse: Close-up portrait of a bald eagle, designed by Jennie Norris.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.