This 1 oz Gold Eagle features the updated design introduced in 2021, struck in beautiful Proof finish, certified a flawless PR-70 by PCGS, and attributed as being from among the only 1,625 released by the mint before March 30, 2023.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless PR-70 condition of the coins.
- Mintage of only 22,500 coins.
- Advanced Releases designation certifies that this was among the only 1,625 1 oz Gold Eagles released from the mint to select distributors before the March 30, 2023 release date.
- Obverse: An updated version of Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: A bold close-up portrait of an eagle, designed by Jennie Norris. This design is the first new design introduced since the series began in 1986.